Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Industrial Dreams


      Industrial, industrial, industrial, I am seeing this design concept everywhere, and as much as the traditionalist in me wants to hates it, I AM LOVING IT! I love how minimal it looks while feeling warm and rustic. Today I am going to share with you some industrial pieces that I found all on overstock.com and am pining for.

Vintage Tabouret Stacking Chair (Set of 4)




Tabouret Vintage Metal Bench with Back

Handcrafted Reclaimed Wood and Metal Dining Table (India)



      Placing four of these chairs around one side and both ends of the rectangular table with the bench on the other side would look great, and allow for at least 3 young kids to sit together. Speaking of kids, clean up would be so easy and fast on the chairs and bench.
Dylan Mathews 'Vintage Propeller' Canvas Art

Ambrose Copper Bronze Swing Arm Lamp

Glass Top Cable Desk



A home that has a small nook area for a desk that would like to have a big impact could use this desk against the wall with the Airplane Canvas centered above it, and then flanked with one of the Swing Arm Lamps on each side.  The lamps are a great price, I have been looking for some for our master bedroom and these will more than likely be the ones that I go with.


     My neighbor recently asked me to decorate his home and I am having a blast coming up with new ideas to implement in his home, I am hoping to implement some of these industrial concepts, and I will keep you updated as to what I come up with for another home on Preston Drive.

     




No comments:

Post a Comment